Clan ABLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

gohanN - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gohanN
Anonymous

gohanN - Application Empty
PostSubject: gohanN - Application   gohanN - Application EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 am

You told me to come if i was intrested and I am Very Happy

I'm a mid / solo lane player looking for a competitive team . I played DotA for like 2 or 3 years and i actually thought that HoN was a bad game . When it became paid a friend of mine paid it and stopped playing and gave me his acc with like 2 or 3 matches only so I've been playing hon for all this time . I can play anywhere if it's US or EU i have 200 - 300 ping everywere , i also can practice 2-3 hours a day . Right now i'm in a team but is a "family team" because we are a team in CoD4 and we all play hon together but we never play scrims .
Add me if u are intrested or post here .

PSR : 1600 or something like that
MMR : 1680
KD:R : 1.42 (this doesn't really matter but, bleh)

PS : See u in game
PS : Fav heros: SS , Torturer , Sill , Valk , DR ,Tundra , Hag , etc

Hope u guys give me an opp
Back to top Go down
Acww52

Acww52

PostSubject: Re: gohanN - Application   gohanN - Application EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:04 am

Can you play Other roles also? We highly dislike people who are dedicated to one role and won't expand there play styles.
Back to top Go down
gohanN
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gohanN - Application   gohanN - Application EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Yes , actually in DotA i was a support and sometimes carry player(in the trilane or dual lane)
, it is only that what i'm best doing is going mid / solo lane , it's something that kinda goes with my personallity. I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gohanN - Application   gohanN - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

gohanN - Application
Page 1 of 1