Clan ABLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

TNTyler - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TNTyler
Anonymous

TNTyler - Application Empty
PostSubject: TNTyler - Application   TNTyler - Application EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 pm

In-game Name: TNTyler
MMR:1616
PSR:1498(Don't really play pub games other than the IH's I use to play with my old clan)
K:D: 0.95
A+K:D: 2.30
Wards: 3.0
CK: 52
CD: 9
GPM: 203
XP/M: 316
Roles: Dedicated Support, Ganker

My name is Tyler Nguyen and I am becoming a freshmen in highschool this year. I know I am fairly young but I will not QQ and whine like an immature person would do. I am usually a laid back guy that tries to make people laugh most of the time with my asian accent. HoN is my first MoBa game, no Dota experience at all. The first hero I ever played in HoN was Plague and he is my forever favorite HoN hero. You can tell by my 18% use with him in MM! I started HoN playing support and I will continue to play support Smile
Back to top Go down
alpinestar
Admin
alpinestar

PostSubject: Re: TNTyler - Application   TNTyler - Application EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm

played with you today - you played a decent plague indeed. looking forward to some more games - good luck
Back to top Go down
FreakyFranky

FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Re: TNTyler - Application   TNTyler - Application EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Hey TNTyler,

I played with your nymph today and it needs a bit of working as well as your communication with the team. You seem to be lacking some core fundamentals that we're looking for such as map awareness and full skill utilization. That being said, this was only one game and I'll be taking other feedback of your performance into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNTyler - Application   TNTyler - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

TNTyler - Application
Page 1 of 1