Clan ABLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

dualinity - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dual
Anonymous

dualinity - Application Empty
PostSubject: dualinity - Application   dualinity - Application EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 pm

- My Skill level is around medium and i am looking for a team around the same level
- My time zone is GMT +1 (Central European Time)
- I am dutch but i have lived in London for a period of time and i speak fluent english.
- I am a 19 years old and I have a very calm personality (I dont EVER get mad)
- To contact me you can send me a private message on the forums, add me ingame or add kevin.oostrum on skype
- Bio i have played dota on and off in the past but haven't achieved anything worth mentioning. I've played HoN since early beta but never played this game competitively
mmr: ~1680
zero CM games played

I can play pretty much any role given to me, i've played in clans where i played the solo (sidelane) but also in clans where i was a hardcore support.
I prefer playing the support/pusher role, and usually babysit a carry in 2v2 lane.
Back to top Go down
FreakyFranky

FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Re: dualinity - Application   dualinity - Application EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:49 pm

hey duality,

we're centered in the eastern time zone GMT-5.
Prime time in our clan is 6-8pm here, which would mean 12am-2am over on your side.

Time difference aside, the issue of latency will arise. I'm not sure how well you'd cope with latency issues, but I can see that being an obstacle that you'll need to overcome.

With all that said, if you still want to try out, come to channel ABLE and play with any members and they'll give their feedback to one of the officers (myself being one of them) and we'll come to a decision soon after that.
Back to top Go down
dual
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dualinity - Application   dualinity - Application EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:54 pm

these times are of no issue, I've played on USE server in the past and they had some delay, my friends refuse to play on them but i'm not one to complaint.
Back to top Go down
FreakyFranky

FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Re: dualinity - Application   dualinity - Application EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:22 pm

it doesn't have to be those times, but we're on sporadically throughout the day/night, come /join us in channel "clan able"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dualinity - Application   dualinity - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

dualinity - Application
Page 1 of 1