Clan ABLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

Exit`` - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exit``
Anonymous

Exit`` - Application Empty
PostSubject: Exit`` - Application   Exit`` - Application EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 am

In-game Name: Exit``
MMR: 1600-1675
K:D: 0.8
A+K:D: 2.2
Wards: 2.4
CK: 67
CD: 8

Roles: Roaming support ganker, Carry if needed (know how to pull off gpm)

I'm Exit, I've been looking for a clan that never rages, learns from defeats, and can improve from them. People criticize me because of my stats, but never really give me a chance to define my role, which is being a sneaky mother fucker when it comes to ganking, dedicated-ly researching juke spots, and even making some of my own, I look to surprise the enemy team, and vary my tactics whenever enemies are good enough to learn, i also counterward quite efficiently based on enemy movement to clear gank paths for myself.
I work sporadically but I really hope to get consideration from you guys.

Back to top Go down
FreakyFranky

FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Re: Exit`` - Application   Exit`` - Application EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Hey Exit,

We love sneaky motherfuckers! You bring up an interesting point on basing counter-ward spots on enemy movements and I'm very interested in seeing your techniques. Come join our channel and play with us. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Pinscar

Pinscar

PostSubject: Re: Exit`` - Application   Exit`` - Application EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:26 pm

I look forward to playing with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit`` - Application   Exit`` - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Exit`` - Application
Page 1 of 1