Clan ABLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

MajuiF - application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MajuiF

MajuiF

MajuiF - application Empty
PostSubject: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 pm

IN-GAME NAME : MajuiF
Hi,

I'm a 20 year-old decent 1700 MMR/PSR player, with good experience and knowledge of the game. I have a preference for INT heroes, especially support ones.

I like to support, and I know the role fairly well, but since I'm not looking for anything TOO competitive (not planning on making a living from playing HoN - just aiming for the 1800's), I don't like to play the ward-***** and the hero that does nothing in the game but die and ward.
I like being a part of the team and playing with teamwork, and I'm looking for people I can "rely" on, while I support them.

Attendance and availability :
- Languages Spoken : French, English (fluent in both).
- Mic.
- Skype, Ventrilo or simply in-game chat.
- I play around 2-3 games day.
- Timezone : US East (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
- Availability : I start to play at around 9:00 pm and usually stop around 12:00 am (so 3 hours a day, usually). I tend to play more on weekends, depending on what I've done the night before.

My Stats :
http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/playe...php?aid=257215
- 1.31 K/D ratio.
- 2.14 A/D ratio.
- 4.5 wards / game (some games I've played carry, and others have just been too quick for me to buy a lot - usually it's about 12-14 wards in a 40min game).
- Courier every game (upgraded if courier is bought by someone else)
- 93.2 / 19.5 creep stats (the "high" creep kills count is due to the fact that I played carry / jungled several times)

Abilities and additional skills :
- Babysitter / trilane support : I love to support in the lane. Letting the carry or the main laner get all the creep kills.
- Warding / counterwarding : Even though I don't like to be the "ward-*****", I love buying and placing wards, and counterwarding often.

Player Experience :
- 3 Years of DotA (2-3 games a day, Minimal Competitive experience near the end)
- 2 Years of HoN (since the closed beta - Account Age: 1y 303days )

Hero Preferences :
- Hard Support : mainly Myrmidon and Voodoo Jester, but also Andromeda, Demented Shaman, Plague Rider, Torturer or Glacius
- Semi-Support / Initiator : mainly Magmus and Hag, but also Pyro, Behemoth, Hellbringer or Torturer
- Int Solo : mainly Chipper and Hag, but also Pyro

Thanks for reading.
- Majuif.
Back to top Go down
Boston

Boston

PostSubject: Re: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Thanks for the application! Join our channel in-game and lets play together!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 pm

i like ur style...very detailed app!
Back to top Go down
Acww52

Acww52

PostSubject: Re: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 pm

DETAILED APP FTW! nyan
Back to top Go down
alpinestar
Admin
alpinestar

PostSubject: Re: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 am

agreed! great app..gl!
Back to top Go down
FreakyFranky

FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Re: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:34 pm

hey MajuiF, we haven't heard from you in a while and I just wanted to know if you're still interested in applying for ABLE
Back to top Go down
MajuiF

MajuiF

PostSubject: Re: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am

Eeeeh I've kinda gotten into SC2 more than HoN.
And frankly I don't play much more MatchMaking, and especially not Normal Mode anymore.

I've drifted to a more Casual HoN play Razz
Back to top Go down
FreakyFranky

FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Re: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 am

i've lost a couple of friends to sc2 as well =P

you're welcomed to come to our channel and play a few games with us anytime.

good luck and ggs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MajuiF - application   MajuiF - application Empty

Back to top Go down

MajuiF - application
Page 1 of 1