Clan ABLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

[ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinscar

Pinscar

[ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application   [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:34 pm

General Information
IGN: Pinscar
Name: Adam
Availability: Other than going to the gym and hanging out with friends, I'm free everyday till August. I'll be busy from August on cause I'm transferring to Auburn University (War damn) so obviously I'll have to put school first.

Experience & Other Information
Alright so I'm fairly new to HoN. I played DotA for 3 or 4 years, quit, played League of Legends for a little and then my friend convinced me to buy HoN. I'm still learning; obviously the mechanics are different than DotA in some aspects.
Me and my friend (Shakil), who has been playing HoN longer than me, started TMM last night. My rTSR is sooo inaccurate since we've only played a couple of games so I'll give you more detailed information.

Stats
Matchmaking
MMR: 1538
Win-Loss: 5-2
rTSR: 7.29
K/D/A: 41/18/54
Creep Kills/Denies: 106.1/14.4
XP/Minute: 430.2
APM: 137.5

Public
PSR: 1658
Win-Loss: 37-18
TSR: 6.58
K/D/A: 5.56/3.6/7.85
Crep Kills/ Denies: 98.0/10.5
XP/Minute: 409.7
APM: 111.0

I know that the requirement for your clan is an MMR of 1600+, but I just started TMM so I won't get there till tonight or tomorrow. If you have to wait for me to get there to accept me, that's cool. I can just reapply later.

As for my favorite roles, I like carrying as much as the next guy. On the other hand, tanking is really fun to me. Support is not my forte, but I'm trying to learn how to get better at it. I enjoy playing Polly if that says anything. Not a big ganker, but I will when I'm asked. Definitely don't mind initiating if I have a good hero to do it with. So yeah, I can usually do whatever I'm asked to do. I usually pick after everyone else has picked so I can fit the needs of the team.

So yeah, I think that's pretty much it. Still learning about the game but I need some more people to play with. My friend and I are usually the best in our games, and I'm sick of baddies being on my team. I'm prolly a noob compared to some of you, but I can usually hold my own even against really good people. I have Ventrilo, which is what me and my friend use to talk in-game, in addition to in-game voice chat.

If I left anything out, just let me know. I'm going to the gym at 2:30 today so I'll be on around 4:30 or 5.
Back to top Go down
Boston

Boston

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application   [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi there,

You'll definitely need more HoN experience before you can be considered.

However, if you stick around the channel, I'm sure there are groups that can fit you in
Back to top Go down
Jeffbelittle

Jeffbelittle

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application   [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 am

He's transferring to Auburn, I'm going to University of Alabama. War were declared!

:V

But yeah, I'll see you around in-game :-)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application   [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 pm

you seem like a decent player in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Pinscar

Pinscar

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application   [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Just to update, my MMR is now 1627 and my rTSR is 6.84.
Back to top Go down
FreakyFranky

FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Congratulations   [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application   [ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Pinscar - Application
Page 1 of 1