Clan ABLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July

Go down 
+2
Boston
SkyFel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyFel

SkyFel

Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July Empty
PostSubject: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:06 pm

I know most of you are pretty active on the official forums so this may be old news to some.

Tt eSPORTS has chosen HoN for its July Challenge. The tournament is 5v5, double elimination, and hosts players from a wide variety of skill-levels. This isn't the GosuCup or anything like that - its a fairly mid-level tournament. Still there are some nice prizes (gaming hardware, cash, etc).

I think we should do it!

Tt eSPORTS Challenge
Official Forum Thread
Back to top Go down
Boston

Boston

PostSubject: Re: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Sounds like a good opportunity, thanks for posting this.

In the officers den we have an entire section dedicated to planned events for ABLE but the three of us somehow missed it.

Anyone that is interested in participating should sign up in this thread
Back to top Go down
SkyFel

SkyFel

PostSubject: Re: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm registered on the Tt site already, just waiting for Boston to create the team. When the team is created all members will need a password (chosen by Boston) in order to be able (lol) to officially join the team.
Back to top Go down
Boston

Boston

PostSubject: Re: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:17 pm

it's a group of 5 with backups, i assume?

Also, what date is it, specifically?
Back to top Go down
Acww52

Acww52

PostSubject: Re: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 pm

password should be nyan imo
Back to top Go down
bakasoldier

bakasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 pm

I want to play
Back to top Go down
Phyrio

Phyrio

PostSubject: Re: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi!
Back to top Go down
Headstrong

Headstrong

PostSubject: Re: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

im down to play with you guys if you need me but because im new i wouldnt suggest using me as a first pick Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July   Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July Empty

Back to top Go down

Tt eSPORTS Challenge - July
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan ABLE :: General Discussion :: The Lounge-
Jump to: