Clan ABLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan ABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

[ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SadBurro

SadBurro

[ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application   [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:12 am

General Information
Aspirations: I have just graduated high school and will be attending Kansas State University, home of the fighting wildcats. I am studying Wildlife Biology in hopes of going to Veterinarian School.
Hobbies: Since 5th grade I have been playing the Alto Saxophone. I played the Alto in Marching Band, Concert Band, and Jazz Band within my high school and will be participating in Marching Band at KSU. I was also a participant of Boy Scouts, moving through the ranks to eventually earn my Eagle. I enjoy playing golf and have become an avid player of disc golf.
Computer Games: Right now the only thing I play is Starcraft 2 and of course HoN. I use to play Counter Strike: Source and got into a few competitive leagues but then that became old news.

Availability

Time zone: Central
Hours On: If it all, 7-12 pm. Depends on work, friends, and girl friend.

Things you actually care about
TSR: 5.28
MMR: Fluctuates around 1700 (currently 1713)
Roles: I enjoy playing support role the most. Carry would be my second choice to play and then Ganker/Initiator would be my last because I struggle most with it.
Heroes: I like to try and play every hero possible so I can't say that I have a favorite. By not playing the same hero every game the challenge is still there.

I think I covered most of everything. If there is anything else you need just holler. I know I'm not the best player but I have been looking for a good group of guys to play with for some time now. Thanks for your consideration Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alpinestar
Admin
alpinestar

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application   [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:35 am

Played with this cat last night, we both had a rough game but he was def a chill guy. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Boston

Boston

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application   [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am

I recall playing with him a couple of weeks ago (before the disaster) remember he was a decent player, and a friend of someone. Do remember his personality being pleasant.

Join our channel and let's play some more!
Back to top Go down
SkyFel

SkyFel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application   [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Played with him last night. Good player with a good attitude.
Back to top Go down
alpinestar
Admin
alpinestar

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application   [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 pm

I think he's in judging by the color of his account name now. What do you think about a "welcome to ABLE" new recruit thread in lounge for those fortunate enough not to be too douchebag and get invited in?
Back to top Go down
Boston

Boston

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application   [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:33 pm

He did get invited. You can always check the status of ABLE here:

http://clans.heroesofnewerth.com/clan/ABLE

Then click event archive
Back to top Go down
FreakyFranky

FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Congratulations   [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application   [ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] SadBurro - Application
Page 1 of 1