Clan ABLE

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new Clan ABLE forum!
ABLE members are encouraged to register with their in-game names only! (don't include the ABLE tag)

Share | 

hexasemi - Appliction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hexasemi

PostSubject: hexasemi - Appliction   Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 pm

In-game Name: hexasemi
MMR: ~1650 currently 1637
TSR: 5.08
K:D: 1.01
A+K:D: 2.63
Wards: 1.1
CK: 95.4
CD: 12.2
Neutrals: 25.6
GPM: 281.3
XP/M: 428.3
Roles:
I can play just about any hero. There are a few I could use some work on, but that's only from hardly ever playing them. I got myself to ~1680 from 1480 about two weeks ago by playing Hammerstorm, Demented Shaman, and Puppet Master with emphasis on Carrystorm and Carry Master. However, I enjoy playing support, initiator, or ganker as my team needs. I often find that I'm put on a team with at least one, usually two, players who either don't understand the game or have never played their hero. That's why I enjoy carrying smm. If it were up to me, I'd constantly play support/semi-carry heroes. I enjoy winning above all, but I don't mind losing if we have given it a good effort. I have been on a major losing streak yesterday and today, and it's driving me crazy.

About me:
I am a male 21 year old student living in Texas. I work at Blockbuster and I wait tables at a local restaurant. I took last semester off because I lost interest in Computer Science, but I plan to attend a community college nearby for Game Development to see if that's something I would enjoy doing. My hobbies include playing internet games like HoN or Uniball and browsing the internet. I am a WoW player off and on; more so off than on for the past few years though. I sometimes hang out with a few friends and drink a bit, but I thoroughly enjoy spending time on my computer.

My next goal in HoN is to start using keys to buy items instead of mouse clicking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreakyFranky

PostSubject: Re: hexasemi - Appliction   Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Hey Hexasemi,

Thanks for applying. Join our channel and play a few games with ABLErs! Feedback will be forwarded to us and we'll make a decision after that.

B-R-T Wards
B-R-D TP
B-Q (TP sideshop)

=D

Back to top Go down
View user profile

hexasemi - Appliction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1